- Troop 188 Scout and Parent manual – The Scout and Parent Manual is a great resource for questions about how the troop is run.
- Uniform Inspection Sheet – This guide to performing a uniform inspection gives a detailed description of what constitutes a Class A uniform. Also includes correct location of badges on the uniform.
- Scouting Magazine – The official resource for adult leaders and volunteers of Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, and Venturers in the Boy Scouts of America.
- Patrol Box inventory – A comprehensive list of all the things inside a Patrol Box.
- Big Book of Skits – Need an idea for a skit? The Big Book is a great place to start.
- 100 Skits – Another great resource for skit ideas.
- Meritbadge.org – A wiki which contains requirements, worksheets, and tons of other useful information for earning Merit Badges.
- Knife Sharpening Instructions – A handy guide to sharpening your knife. Be Prepared!
- Interactive Digital Merit Badge Pamphlets – New interactive digital merit badge pamphlets for your computer, tablet or smartphone. This enhanced digital version includes interactive features, videos, extra photos and other supplemental information.