‘Schools out for the summer!!’
That means that it’s time for Troop 188’s SECOND Annual – Schools Out Extravaganza!
NOTE: This outing exceeds the 72 hour Health Form (A&B) allowance, therefore, EVERY PARTICIPANT MUST have current BSA HEALTH FORMS A, B AND C on file (C requires a physicians signature).
This year under the leadership of Mr. Gray and Mr. Haasser, troop members will be taking to Door County by storm.
The list of attractions is abundant – here are a few:
- Tailgate at Lambeau Field before taking the ‘Champion Tour’ at Lambeau
- Visit Maritime Museum
- Take a guided (40 minute) Boat Tour of John Purves/Tug Boat
- Visit the shipyards
- Fire Boat Cruise (90 minute) thru Sturgeon Bay Ship Canal or Sherwood Point Lighthouse
- Visit the Island Lighthouse
- Check out the Fish Boil at Door County Founders Square Fish Creek
- Ferry ride to Washington Island
- Sightseeing and touring
- Visit Ellison Bluff County Park
- Observation Deck!!
- Return from Washington Island travel down the coast line with multiple stops: Wilson’s Ice Cream, Old Downtown, Nicolet Bay Beach Park.
- Dinner will be a cookout at our fellow troop members home -courtesy of The Dano Family!
- Other attractions on the agenda, weather and time permitting, include Peninsula State Park, Eagle Bluff Lighthouse, Cave Point County Park and Ellison Bay County Park!
We told you it was jam packed with FUN!
Cost is $140.00 per Scout
Scouts will be asked to pack a sack ‘dinner’ for our tailgate party, bring $10 cash for return trip lunch stop, and are responsible for their own spending money – including Wilson Ice Cream treat.
A complete agenda will be emailed to the entire troop.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER is – Monday, May 23, 2016.
Tentative Agenda: DoorCountyrevised.cmj3.30.16
Permission Slip: Door County Permission Slip
BSA 2016 Health Form/Parts A, B & C: BSA ABC