- Permission Slip (PDF, Word) – Troop outings frequently require parental permission. This template is the basis for all permission slips.
- BSA Annual Health and Medical Record – This page explains the BSA medical record requirements, and provides download links to all four parts of the form.
- Medication Administration Form (PDF) – Does your child need to take any medication during a troop event? You need to fill out this form with the details.
- Expense Report (PDF) – Did you attend an outing, and make a purchase that you feel should be reimbursed? This form is where the process begins. Page 2 is for your reference only.
- Duty Roster (PDF, Excel) – The Duty Roster is a convenient planning tool for Scouts getting ready for an outing. This form makes it easy to keep track of what the patrol is eating, who’s making it, and who’s cleaning up afterwards.
- Service Hours – Scouts who perform service in their community should fill out this form, so that the time can be tracked and used towards advancements:
- Individual Service Hours Report (PDF)
- Group Service Hours Report (PDF)
- One Beneficiary With Multiple Dates (PDF)
- Guidelines for Emcee for Court of Honor (PDF)
- Youth Leadership Job Descriptions:
- Patrol Leader (PDF)
- Assistant Patrol Leader (PDF)
- Patrol Quartermaster (PDF)
- Senior Patrol Leader (PDF)
- Assistant Senior Patrol Leader (PDF)
- Troop Quartermaster (PDF)
- O.A. Troop Representative (PDF)
- Troop Guide (PDF)
- Den Chief (PDF)
- Scribe (PDF)
- Librarian (PDF)
- Historian (PDF)
- Chaplain Aide (PDF)
- Bugler (PDF)
- Game Master (PDF)
- Webmaster (PDF)
- Musician (PDF)
- Instructor (PDF)
- Service Hours Coordinator (PDF)
- PTAC – Illinois Sales Tax Exemption Certificate (PDF)
- BSA/National – Illinois Sales Tax Exemption Certificate (PDF)